|Oracle 12c Certified Professional (OCP) Database Administration
Oracle continues to be the clear leader in database technology, having the largest installation base including almost every government agency and large business worldwide. And with the proliferation of the demand for massive amounts of data to be stored, processed and analyzed, the demand for knowledgeable, well qualified professions to manage the underlying databases that contain this data will continue to grow.
The Certificate in Oracle Database Administration provides students with the skills, knowledge and credentials required to work in database administration. As an Oracle Workforce Development partner, MCC's certification, enabling successful students to obtain Oracle Database 12c Certified Professional certification.
The Certificate in Oracle Database Administration consists of the following:
- Module 1: Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals
- Module 2: Oracle Database 12c: Install and Upgrade
- Module 3: Oracle Database 12c: Administration
- Module 4: Oracle Database 12c: Back Up and Recovery
- Module 5: Managing Multitenant Architecture
Sign up for Information Technology related email
click here for Cancellation/Refund Policy