|Developing the Conscious Leader and Conscious Culture Certificate
The principles of authentic leadership, employee engagement, corporate culture and higher purpose, such as those put forward in the book Conscious Capitalism and being enthusiastically endorsed by successful companies worldwide. However, the bigger question arises on “How to implement?”
The Conscious Leader, Conscious Culture eight-session certificate series combines straightforward tools under the umbrella of a practical leadership model to enable successful business execution of leadership theory and concepts. Participants who embark on this series will drive higher employee engagement, successful implementation of innovative solutions to vexing problems and develop a continuous cycle of success.
That cycle includes team learning, goal setting, proactively driving change, working effectively with differences, overcoming fears and more.
Topics: The eight 3.5 hour sessions include:
• Kick-off session for participants and their managers
• Leadership in the Age of Social Media
• DISC Behavioral Profile
• Building a Dynamic Culture & Fearless Leadership
• Emotional Intelligence & Mindfullness
• Everyday Practical Leadership
• Organizational Change, Executive Etiquette, Effective Meetings and Presentations
• Trust, Generational Differences, and Presentation Skills
• Dealing with Difficult People
*Kickoff meeting is on 9/24/20
Click here to read about Developing the Conscious Leader and Conscious Culture Certificate in the news.