Move beyond the basics and increase your understanding of Facebook’s targeted advertising tools to create more effective paid ad campaigns for your local business or organization. Learn techniques that will improve your performance and generate more results and the latest tactics available. This class will delve into best practices for utilizing Business Manager, Ads Manager, Facebook pixels, tips for building custom and lookalike audiences, retargeting, and more. By creating more efficient campaigns, your advertising dollar will be stretched further, potentially reaching more customers. Learn how to turn digital traffic on Facebook and Instagram into revenue.
Students who take this course should expect the following outcomes:
- Refresher on standard marketing concepts and advertising terminology.
- Learn how to define a target audience based on research.
- Understanding how to use Facebook Business Manager better to manage roles and permissions of various marketing team members.
- How to properly set up professional ad campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager using targeted ad sets, Facebook tactics, and effective creative copy.
- Knowledge of how to plan and initiate Facebook ad campaigns.
- Understanding of Facebook ad creation tools.
- Learning how to review campaign performance KPIs and to make decisions for optimization.
Prerequisites: At least an intermediate level of experience using a PC or Macbook, with a working, internet-enabled laptop computer and current operating system. Google Chrome should be installed. Attendees should have a functional Facebook and Instagram account set up before class, and they should preferably already have access to a working Facebook Ads account.