|Evolving Conscious Teams
In today’s world, it is rare to be an individual contributor in the workplace. Most of us likely rely on others to get the activities in our job completed. We may think we know, but until we really understand the capabilities of the people around us, team collaboration will be difficult and we won’t be the most effective and efficient worker we can be. We all have important skills that are not captured by our formal roles and responsibilities.
Evolving Conscious Teams will provide your team with a better knowledge of themselves and others beyond, as well as within their formal, functional roles. We will work to optimize teams through understanding the nine team roles, behaviors and dialogue skills needed to get things done. Accelerating teams to a high performance cadence when doing real work towards a common purpose. Teams, not individuals, drive an organization’s results.
The on-line Belbin Team Role Self-Perception Index assessment (SPI) and Observer Assessments are required 10 business days before workshop (results of the Belbin Team Role Profile are confidential to each participant). 4hrs.
• Understanding the 9 team Roles required for High Performing teams using Belbin Team Role Profiles
• Uses Individual and Observer feedback to develop team role profile results
• Develop awareness of individual skills and interaction style to fully utilize their strengths and bring them to the team
• Gives the team members a common language to discuss and address issues
• Learn team process skills and tools
• Learn dialogue skills to improve understanding, meaning, and maximize contributions to benefit the team
• Apply skills and practice through team activities and learning cycles
• Team activities include how to bring their individual skills together to make a more powerful team
• Understanding the gaps and surplus of skills, and develop a strategic plan to optimize their interactions, performance and results
• Golden Nuggets & Action Plan